This is according to the NSW government spokesman. The other person has only received one dose of a vaxxine.
It is the COVID vaxxines that are the real disease. Whether it is antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) or immune escape of new variants of the so-called SARS-CoV-2 virus, vaxxinating people causes serious injury that they are claiming is the COVID-19 disease. The vaxxines are the disease. They also carry with them secret payloads of other viruses, graphene oxide, PEG, and an unhealthy serving of spike protein that causes also sorts of damage to the endothelials cells, often resulting in blood clots and other damage and death.
Available on Bitchute.com
Wake up folks! These vaxxines are not vaccines. They are designed as bioweapons to kill and that they will do very effectively given sufficient time. One to three years is the time frame to look for longer term adverse effects. But the shorter term deaths occur more commonly within 3 days of the shot. Ironic that they call it a ‘shot’.
I find it quite unnerving when out shopping and I hear one person say to another that they just got the shot. Of course I stand back. It is more often than not a person much younger than me and I realise at that point I will probably outlive them. Well that is true as long as I am not thrown in a COVID quarantine camp before 3 years have passed.
I have heard that some are reporting that this government official said it was the unvaxxed that are in hospital with COVID. That reminds me of the UK government Chief Scientific Adviser Patrick Vallance correcting his error when he said 60% of the hospitalisations are fully vaxxed. He changed it a few days later to the unvaxxed. But that still leaves 40% fully or partially vaxxed that have the alleged disease in hospital.
The fact that hospitals are filling with fully vaxxed is not so uncommon now. Read The ‘vaccines are the answer’ narrative blown to smithereens as more and more of ‘the fully vaxxed’ are becoming ill and dying
And watch this! Note the BS being run out by government and the media. No outdoor transmission. Yes, that is the true science. But the fear campaign continues.
Comments welcome below.
Join me on Telegram.com: @GideonHartnett https://t.me/gideonhartnett
If you want to be notified by email each time I add a new post click the “Email” button below and add you email address.