- My Telegram Page
- My Bitchute Channel
- My Rumble Channel
- My Brighteon Channel
- My YouTube Channel
- My Creation Wiki Entry
- My Wikipedia Entry
- My Conservapedia Entry
- My Academia.edu Page
- My Researcher ID
- My Orcid page
- My preprint papers on arXiv.org
I was announced as the winner of the 2010 W.G. Cady award by IEEE Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control Society.
The W.G. Cady Award recognizes outstanding contributions in the fields of piezoelectric or other classical frequency control, selection and measurement and resonant sensor devices.
The citation reads: “for the construction of ultra-stable cryogenic sapphire dielectric resonator oscillators and promotion of their applications in the fields of frequency metrology and radio-astronomy.”
The award was presented during the 2010 IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium at Newport Beach, California in June 2010.
Some cosmology research papers
- J.G. Hartnett, K. Hirano, Galaxy redshift abundance periodicity from Fourier analysis of number counts N(z) using SDSS and 2dF GRS galaxy surveys, Astrophysics and Space Science, Vol. 318, No. 1 & 2, pp. 13-24, 2008. <arxiv.org/abs/0711.4885>
- J.G. Hartnett, Is the Universe really expanding?, preprint, 2011.
- J.G. Hartnett, A valid finite bounded expanding Carmelian universe without dark matter, Int. J. Theoretical Physics, 52 (12): 4360-4366, 2013
- C.C. Fulton, H.C. Arp, J.G. Hartnett, Physical association and periodicity in quasar families with SDSS and 2MRS, Astrophysics and Space Science, 363:134, 2018; DOI: 10.1007/s10509-018-3355-5
Book chapters in
- Relativity: Modern Large-scale Spacetime Structure of the Cosmos, World Scientific Singapore, 2008
- Relativity, Gravitation, and Cosmology: New Developments, Editor: V.V. Dvoeglazov, Nova Science Publishers, 2010
- Evolution’s Achilles’ Heels, Creation Book Publishers, 2013 Chapter 7: Cosmology: Exposing the Big Bang’s Fatal Flaws, pp. 215-231.
- Dismantling the Big Bang: God’s Universe Rediscovered co-authored with Alex Williams. Also available in French.
- Starlight, Time and the New Physics (also available in Japanese)