Who do you know who is a member of the Freemasons? Some claim Billy Graham is a 33rd Degree Mason. Certainly, there is a lot of mystery about who’s a Mason and what their beliefs are. Their society is based on utter secrecy so that comes as no surprise.
According to this list the following are but a few who were 33rd Degree: Buzz Aldrin (second man on the moon with Neil Armstrong), PLO leader Yasser Arafat (Muslim), UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, Rev. William Booth (Salvation Army), Werner von Braun (a Christian), President Jimmy Carter (a Christian), Sir Winston Churchill, Kenneth Copeland (a Christian), Walt. Disney, last leader of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev, US Vice President Al Gore, Rev. Billy Graham (a Christian evangelist), Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, Rev. Jesse Jackson (a Christian), Vladimir Lenin, Gen. Douglas MacArthur, Karl Marx, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, US President Ronald Reagan, Chancellor of Germany Gerhard Schroeder, Rev. Robert Schuller (a Christian), Rev. Al Sharpton (a Christian), the first President of Israel Chaim Weizmann, H.G. Wells (science fiction author and atheist), William Wynn Westcott (occultist, founding member of the occult Order of the Golden Dawn). Some say that only 2 US presidents were not Masons, or associated with affiliate bodies. They are Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. But according to one blogger none after Gerald Ford were.1 He disputes that George Bush was. Another claims that there is no direct evidence that Barack Obama is a Freemason.2 Then according to this list there are those of British Royalty, Prince Phillip; of the Roman Catholic Church, Father Francisco Calvo, Jesuit Catholic priest who started Freemasonry in Costa Rica; Joseph Smith, founder of the cultic Mormon church, Brigham Young, their 2nd leader; Louis Farrakhan (Muslim), leader of the Nation Of Islam; and Geoffrey Fisher (Anglican), the Archbishop of Canterbury 1945-1961. But the US 6th president famously said
“Freemasonry is deceptive and fraudulent…Its promise is light—its performance is darkness” John Quincy Adams (a devout Christian)
Quite obviously John Quincy Adams (6th President of the US, 1825 to 1829) was not a Freemason but John Adams (2nd President, 1797–1801) Above I have indicated those who were professing Christians. I write ‘professing’ because their action belie their following the true path of the Christ.
Billy Graham is a compromiser, who has openly promoted ecumenism with popery. Why would a Christian be a Master Mason, let alone a 33rd Degree Mason, one who has been invited into the congregation of the ruling elites?
The highest level a Mason can ascend to by learning and earning his way up the Masonic pyramid is the 32nd Degree. After that he must be invited to the next level, the 33rd Degree. Jim Shaw, a 33rd Degree, Knight Commander of the Court of Honor, Past Worshipful Master, Blue Lodge, Past Master of All Scottish Rite Bodies, got saved through reading the Bible and left Masonry once he had attained to the lofty mountain top. He explains great detail of their secrets (which they are bound by blood oaths never to reveal) in his book “The Deadly Deception”3 (TDD) from which I quote extensively here. He wrote that at his 33rd Degree induction
“[t]here were some prominent men there that day, including a Scandinavian King, two former presidents of the United Sates, an internationally prominent evangelist, two other internationally prominent clergymen, and a very high official of the federal government…”
He does not say who that “internationally prominent evangelist” was, but it is argued to be Billy Graham. One author claims Shaw was forced to remove Graham’s name from his book.4 He builds evidence around a photograph of Graham with Masonic looking men, one sitting in a chair with the Masonic symbols of the square and compass and the letter ‘G’.
According to Shaw, Masonry is ostensibly a seeking of “Light”. This is what they say they are seeking in the initiation to the Blue Lodge Degrees 1, 2 and 3 to become a Master Mason (3rd Degree); “Light”, “Further Light” and “More Light”.
President (John Quincy) Adams was convinced Freemasonry was Luciferian, noxious, detrimental and highly evil. So convinced was Adams of the devilish and negative effects of Freemasonry in the affairs of men that the former President of the United States helped to found the Anti-Mason Political Party. In 1830, he was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives on the Anti-Mason Party ticket.5
To understand what this evil is that he referred to, we must understand some of the symbols. One important symbol of the Masons is the all-seeing eye,6 which can trace its origin back to the Osiris in Egypt and the Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health: otherwise called The Eye of Horus. In the modern era, the most notable depiction of the eye is the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, which appears on the United States one-dollar bill.
The phallus is also an important symbol. It represents the male sex organ and is often depicted inside a circle, this can be notably found in St Peter’s Square in Vatican city.
In his book Jim Shaw describes his own his own search for truth and true religion. Finally when reading the Bible he found the scripture,
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47
God broke through and the Holy Spirit spoke to him. This opened his eyes to the Truth and awakened him to the devilish man-worshiping nature of the Masonic Doctrine. He saw that he did not have to do anything. Jesus Christ did it all and saved the ‘drowning’ sinner. He did not have to do it himself through the Masonic search for ‘light,’ the false Luciferian light.
In my Appendix on this article I have excerpted from his book the Masonic doctrine on God, Satan and Spiritual Light and Darkness. These will help you get the truth about what the secret society teaches.
It is basically a renewal of the ancient mystery religions of the pagans stemming from Egypt, of worship of both man, reason as well as Osiris and Isis, the sun-god and moon-good of Egyptians. The lower level Masons are not really aware of this and are taught different meanings of the symbolism used in their rituals. They are taught that their fraternity started with some fictitious guy, Hiram Abiff, a man of Tyre, who was supposedly the Architect on the construction of Solomon’s Temple (TDD p. 150-154). But really he is a figure of the sun-god Osiris (TDD p. 153). But he does not have any basis in historical fact. He was though the “First Grand Mason”.
Freemasonry ostensibly allows a Mason to follow any religion. They teach all religions are ok, but “…all religions are never as good as the pure teachings of Freemasonry” (Albert Mackey, Masonic leader and philosopher, quoted, TDD p.84). Jim Shaw writes,
Jesus Christ is reduced to the level of the other “exemplars” such as Buddha, Mohammed, Confucius, Pythagoras and Emmanuel Swedenborg.” (p.84)
However, what they do not permit is the mention of the name of Jesus Christ in their prayers (TDD, p.107). That is absolutely forbidden. The Bible is quoted in their rituals but the name of Christ is totally removed. At the highest level the 33rd Degree they are taught that Satan is not a bad guy, but a force and an instrument of Liberty and Free Will (TDD p. 134). It is through hard work, volunteer work for the Masonic causes that one earns his way to the top and redemption, by one’s own hands. The Masons believe they have the “Light” of truth and that Christianity has been led astray (TDD, p. 132)
Albert Pike a leader of Freemasonry, taught that “…there is no rebellious demon of Evil, or Principle of Darkness coexistent and in eternal controversy with God, or the Principle of Light…” (TDD, p. 134) The Devil does not want you to believe he exists. So just do whatever you believe is justified, after all you are the architect of your own destiny. What a deception. Scripture tells us,
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Isaiah 14:12-15 (emphases added)
Satan, the liar (John 8:44) has deceived these men into believing either nothing, i.e. in man himself and that his own good works are enough, or, that Satan is a force for good and man has free will to do as he pleases. He teaches them that through Freemasonry they can achieve redemption from their sins; by learning the secrets of the Masons a person will be enlightened and delivered from darkness.
How can these men claim to be Christian evangelists and leaders of Christian churches and be members of the Masons? What devilish deception is in the Masonic Lodges. Jim Shaw realised that there was that darkness but only after he saw the true Light, which is come into the world.
He (John the Baptist) was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. John 1:8,9 (emphasis added)
Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. 1 John 2:8 (emphasis added)
- Todd E. Creason, George W. Bush: Freemason Or Not? toddecreason.blogspot.kr/2011/11/george-w-bush-freemason-or-not.html
- Barack Obama: Freemason Or Not? www.midnightfreemasons.org/2011/11/barack-obama-freemason-or-not_10.html
- James D. Shaw and Tom C. Kenney, The Deadly Deception, Huntington House, Inc, 1988
- UNDENIABLE PROOF that Billy Graham is a Freemason and in the Illuminati
- Happy to have made the Freemasonry online “Hit List” (Masons) http://www.prorege-forum.com/forum_entry.php?id=10931
- James E. Frey, The All Seeing Eye, www.midnightfreemasons.org/2012/10/the-all-seeing-eye.html
Appendix excerpted from “The Deadly Deception”
a. Masonic Doctrine
God is, basically, whatever we perceive Him to be; our idea or concept of God becomes our God. Usually referred to with the vague and general term, “Deity,” the god of Masonry can be the one of our choosing spoken of generally as “The Great Architect if the Universe.” However, those who pursue the higher studies in masonry learn that God is the force of nature, specifically the Sun with its life-giving powers. To the “advanced, enlightened ones,” the adepts at the top, this nature worship is understood as the worship of the generative principles (i.e. the sex organs), particularly the phallus. Human Nature is also worshipped by some as “Deity,” as are Knowledge and Reason. Since Masonry is a revival of the ancient pagan mystery religions, its god can also be said to be Nature, with its fertility (sex) gods and goddesses representing the Sun and the Moon (in Egypt, Osiris and Isis).
- “…Since every man’s conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is as man conceives Him, the reflected image of himself.” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” 14th Degree, p. 223)
- “…every religion and every conception of God is idolatrous, in so far as it is imperfect, and as it substitutes a feeble and temporary idea…of that Undiscoverable Being who can be known only in part, and who can therefore be honoured, even by the most enlightened among His worshippers, only in proportion to their limited powers of understanding and imagining to themselves…” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” 25th Degree, p. 516)
- “The only personal God that Freemasonry accepts is humanity in toto…Humanity therefore is the only personal God that there is.” (J.D. Buck, “Mystic Masonry,” p. 216)
- “Phallus: a representation of the virile member (male sex organ) which was venerated as a religious symbol very universally…by the ancients. It was one of the modifications of Sun-worship, and was a symbol of the fecundating (impregnating) power of luminaries. The Masonic point within a circle (important Masonic symbol) is undoubtedly of phallic origin.” (Albert Mackey, “Symbolism of Freemasonry,” p. 352)
- “These two divinities (the Sun and the Moon, Osiris and Isis, etc) were commonly symbolized by the generative parts of man and woman; to which in remote ages no idea of indecency was attached; the Phallus (penis) and Cteis (vagina), emblems of generation and production, and which, as such, appeared in the Mysteries (the ancient religions of which masonry is a revival). The Indian Lingam was the union of both as were the boat and mast and the point within the circle (important Masonic symbols).” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” 24th Degree, p. 401)
- “Masonry, successor to the Mysteries (the pagan religions of Isis, Osiris, Baal, Mythras, Tammuz, etc), still follows the ancient manner of teaching.” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” Fellowcraft Degree, p. 22)
- “Though Masonry is identical with the ancient Mysteries, it is so only in this qualified sense: that it presents but an imperfect image of their brilliancy, the ruins of their grandeur…” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” Fellowcraft Degree, p. 23)
- “The Absolute is Reason, Reason IS, by means of itself. It IS because IT IS…If God IS. HE IS by Reason.” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” 28th Degree, p. 737)
- “This is the immutable law of Nature, the Eternal Will of the Justice which is God.” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” 32nd Degree, p. 847)
(James D. Shaw and Tom C. Kenney, The Deadly Deception, Huntington House, Inc, 1988, Appendix A, pp. 130,131)
a. Masonic Doctrine
“Satan, as an enemy of God and his Kingdom, as an evil power seeking to tempt, deceive and destroy, does not exist. Mankind has merely “supposed” this. The usual Christian perception of Satan is merely a distortion of the truth about Lucifer, the “light Bearer,” who is actually good and the instrument of liberty, but generally misunderstood and maligned.
- “The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed: for Satan is not a black god…For initiates this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will. (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” Master Mason/3rd p. 102)
- “Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with all its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” Master Mason/19th p. 321)
- “The conviction of all men that God is good led to a belief in a devil…” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” Master Mason/19th p. 324)
- “All antiquity solved the enigma of the existence of evil by supposing the existence of a Principle of Evil, of demons, fallen angels…a Satan…” (“Kentucky Monitor,” “The Spirit of Masonry,” p. xiv)
- “…there is no rebellious demon of Evil, or Principle of Darkness coexistent and in eternal controversy with God, or the Principle of Light…” (Albert Pike, “Morals and Dogma,” Master Mason/32nd p. 859)
(James D. Shaw and Tom C. Kenney, The Deadly Deception, Huntington House, Inc, 1988, Appendix A, pp. 133,134)
- Spiritual Light and Darkness
a. Masonic Doctrine
All “profane” people (non-Masons), including godly, genuine Christians are wretched, blind and lost in complete spiritual darkness. Only initiation into the degrees and mysteries of Masonry will bring them out of darkness and “into the light,” cleansing them and imparting new life.
- “In Masonry, the darkness, which envelops the mind of the uninitiated (non-Mason) is removed by the effulgence of masonic Light. Masons are appropriately called the ‘Sons of Light’ (“Lightfoot’s Manual of the Lodge,” p.175)
- “Freemasons are emphatically called ‘Sons of Light’…while the profane or uninitiated (non-Masons) who have not received this knowledge…are said to be in darkness.” (“Masonic Dictionary,” “Light,” Consolidated Book Pub, 1963)
- Blindfolded (“hoodwinked”) and kneeling, half naked and bound by rope (“cabletow”), the candidate for initiation into the Blue Degrees is asked, by the Worshipful Master, “In your present, blind condition, what do you most desire?” His reply, according to the ritual, must be “Light”(1st Degree), “Further Light” (2nd Degree) and “More Light” (3rd Degree) . (Verbal Masonic Ritual, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Degrees)
- “There he (the man to be initiated) stands, without our portals, on the threshold of his new Masonic life, in darkness, helplessness and ignorance. Having been wandering amid the errors, and covered over with the pollutions of the outer and profane world, he comes inquiring to our doors, seeking the new birth, and asking a withdrawal of the veil…” (Albert Mackey, “Manual of the Lodge,” p. 20)
- “Applied to Masonic symbolism, it (the darkness) is intended to remind the candidate of his ignorance, which Masonry is to enlighten; of his evil nature, which Masonry is to purify; of the world in whose obscurity he has been wandering and from which Masonry is to rescue him.” (Albert Mackey, “Manual of the Lodge,” p. 39)
(James D. Shaw and Tom C. Kenney, The Deadly Deception, Huntington House, Inc, 1988, Appendix A, p. 135)
- Secrecy and Conspiracy of the Freemasons (Full Documentary), Discovery Channel
- IS LUCIFER HELPING THE VATICAN ASTRONOMERS LOOK FOR EXTRATERRESTRIALS?
- 33rd Degree
- Albert Mackey
- Albert Pike
- ancient mystery religions
- Billy Graham
- Blue Lodge
- James D. Shaw
- Jesus Christ
- Jim Shaw
- John Hartnett
- John Quincy Adams
- Masonic doctrine
- Master Mason
- Meaning of Life
- Morals and Dogma
- The Deadly Deception
- The Eye of Horus
- Tom C. Kenney