Nonie Darwish, expat Egyptian author and scholar of Islam compares the values in Islam with those in Christianity. This was presented as part of a conference held in Los Angeles, in August 2016, titled, “Islam and Western Civilization: Can They Coexist?” Nonie Darwish succinctly describes the differences. It is only 8 minutes long and well worth listening to.
Conference organised by American Freedom Alliance.
- Jesus or Muhammad?
- A very brief history of Muhammad and Islam
- The Lord will overcome
- Cancer in our society
- Cancer in our society II: Sex in Islam
- Cancer in our society III: Lebanonisation of France
- Cancer in our society IV: ISIS is practicing Islam
- Cancer in our society V: What would Muhammad do?
- Cancer in our society VI: Europe’s moral and spiritual vacuum invites acts of terrorism
One reply on “Islam and Christian values compared”
[…] Islam and Christian values compared […]