- Do you know Him?
- How do you know you are saved?
- Can you do anything to be saved?
- Particular election
- Eternal salvation
- Can saved Christians be overcome by Satan and lose their salvation?
- What is the church?
- Monotheistic God and the Trinity
- Apostles and prophets
- Water baptism
- Holy Ghost baptism
- Study the Word
- God’s promise to Abraham
- Lordship salvation
- Die to yourself
- The great I AM born in a manger
- YHWH the Creator God
- The Seed of Abraham: The land of Israel?
- Who is the Day Star?
- Did Old Testament believers have a concept of the afterlife?
- Who is the rock?
- God is in control — a study on Isaiah 45
- The Bride of Christ
- Scientific evidences in the Bible
- The marriage of the Bride of Christ
- Where is the biblical land of Israel?
- Jesus is personally named in the Old Testament
- Do the heavens literally pass away or don’t they?
- Was the earth created from ice? A study on 2 Peter 3 – Part I
- Time in the mind of God. A study on 2 Peter 3 – Part II
- The coming new heaven and new earth. A study on 2 Peter 3 – Part III (verses 10 – 18)
I am currently revising most of my Revelation bible studies. I still hold to an historical interpretation, but now embrace historical: spiritual which allows for the Holy Spirit to guide us in our generation. Below these were all written before the era of COVID and the rise of the mark of the beast. I’ll eventually change these. You will find newer interpretaions in newer posts.